Visual engagement uses technologies such as cobrowse features, one-way agent video, and screen share to take the next step in online customer interactions. Adding visual tools to your voice or chat conversation brings personalization and understanding to the conversation.
According to a recent Forrester Research report (Visual Engagement Drives Relationships and Revenue for Customer Service, May 5, 2017):
Visual engagement solutions allow users to “cut through the conversation clutter, to be better understood, and to connect emotionally.”
Visual engagement solutions provide a variety of benefits, including:
- Lowering customer and agent effort
- De-escalating customer service calls
- Improving first call resolution
- Reducing call-backs by empowering customers to learn how to handle tasks
- Raising metrics like Net Promoter Score and Customer Effort Score
What is cobrowsing?
Glance Cobrowse is a next generation enterprise-oriented solution that lets you instantly and effortlessly see the browser view your customers see. You can guide customers through processes in real time, as though you were in the room together.
By securely sharing a browser view with customers, partners, and prospects, you can easily:
- Demo products, upsell, onboard, and help customers
- Promote a positive customer experience
- Cut through confusion
In addition to its speed, ease-of-use, and lack of a download requirement, Glance Cobrowse offers some really cool features that you won’t see anywhere else.
Cobrowse features to utilize your existing systems
Glance Networks’ visual engagement solutions are based on an omni-channel platform that seamlessly blends with your existing voice and chat functionality. They also leverage actionable intelligence from your customer relationship management (CRM) system. With this power at your fingertips, your teams can easily guide customers and produce better results.
Integrating Glance Cobrowse with your CRM enables you to measure the impact of cobrowsing on first call resolution (FCR), average handle time (AHT), and more, to make conversations more meaningful.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Zendesk, and others
- APIs so customers can integrate to almost any solution
Since Glance solutions integrate easily into your existing systems, there’s no overhaul involved and the return on investment (ROI) is quick.
Cobrowse features to instantly, proactively reach out
With Glance Cobrowse, you can use your CRM to see which customers are online. With a single click, you can proactively reach out to offer them a helping hand. You can also quickly discover which customers on your website are checking out the most high-value products and then instantly connect with them. These capabilities expand your potential to allow sales, support, and service agents to visually collaborate with their customers.
Limit the number of questions needed to handle customer issues and questions and speed time to connect with the following features:
- One-Click Connect – With permission from your customers, initiate a cobrowse session with a single click on the agent side – no customer downloads required.
- Smart Detect – Expand your CRM’s reach with proactive notification that your high-value customers are online. Reach out to them to provide concierge-level assistance and close the deal. Agents can proactively initiate a cobrowse session without the customer doing anything, shortening time to resolution by removing the need to ask questions like, “Are you online?” and “What do you see?”.
Lower effort to connect and understand will grow satisfaction for both customers and agents.
Cobrowse features to improve self-service
Self-service doesn’t have to be a lonely option, especially when you can incorporate the advice of the people your customers already trust.
With the cool new cobrowse feature Trusted Advisor Cobrowse, you can empower customers to:
- Browse with trusted experts, family members, and friends
- Share anything from financial paperwork to furniture options with their closest connections
- Make faster and more informed decisions with the advice from an associate
Glance’s Trusted Advisor Cobrowse option makes self-service more effective than ever.
Cobrowse features to share a view anytime, anywhere
Glance Cobrowse can be used to explore anything online, regardless of device or browser type. You can guide the conversation with annotations while permissioned-based access and security masking protects sensitive data.
For example, you can use Glance Cobrowse features for:
- Cross-Domain Cobrowse. Does your website utilize several domains? No problem, Glance Cobrowse has got you covered.
- Third-Party Cobrowse. Do you need to guide customers through processes on websites that are not your properties? Glance Cobrowse has the power to cover that too!
- PDF-Supported Cobrowse. View PDFs to guide customers through forms online.
With these unique cobrowse features, businesses can easily improve customer experience, help customers wherever they are and whatever device they are using, and close deals faster.
Visual engagement to gain a competitive edge
Glance visual engagement solutions empower you to share an online view via cobrowse or screen share. Then amplify the effect with empathy and trust when you mix in one-way agent video.
Ready to find out how you can benefit from adding visual engagement to your customers’ journey?
About Glance Networks
Glance helps enterprise organizations create the ultimate customer experience with smart, omni-channel visual engagement solutions based around integrated cobrowse, screen share, and one-way agent video. We are one of the world’s simplest, most reliable and secure platforms that enable companies to see, show and share anything online, creating a frictionless path to great experiences in sales, support and customer service. The result is improved customer satisfaction and loyalty, increased revenue growth and operational savings. From financial services and healthcare to retail and travel and leisure, even the most advanced technology and SaaS organizations – we transform the customer experience for today’s business. Learn More »