Glance takes information security very seriously. We understand that maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and privacy of sensitive data is critical to your business and ours. Therefore, we’ve invested heavily in technology, personnel, and other resources to ensure the security of the data our customers have entrusted to our care, as well as our own company’s data.
Designed to Protect Everybody
Glance has worked with a variety of institutions to ensure that we follow the appropriate protocols to become certified to meet a broad range of requirements and regulations. The Glance platform also benefits from the security and compliance measures of Amazon Web Services.
The Glance Architecture
Our architectural choices reflect our mission to deliver an effortless visual engagement solution that is both reliable and secure. Our goals are to minimize the attack surfaces and NEVER capture, transfer, or store personally identifiable information (PII). Therefore, our solutions:
- Do not use proxy services of any kind, including servers or third-party URLs
- Do not use cookie sharing or cookie session information
- Do not require software downloads, plug-ins, or onsite installs, nor do they need Java, Flash, or WebRTC to run
- Do not transfer PII to Glance or anywhere else
- Always encrypt data (session content) when in motion
- Never store any data (session content); data is never at rest
- Leverage SAML/SSO and Active Directory