These Five Customer Experience Myths Could Stunt Your Company’s Growth
Online businesses often find it challenging to stand out in the crowd. One great way to gain a competitive edge is to improve customer success by avoiding customer experience myths. Even if your product or services are the same or similar to your competitors, if you can provide an easier, better customer experience, you’ll have the upper hand.
Yet when it comes to customer experience, sometimes businesses can be their own worst enemies. Does your business believe in these customer experience myths? If so, maybe it’s time to take a step back and rethink what you’re doing.
Customer experience myths and truths
In this article, Holly Chessman, VP of Marketing at Glance Networks, talks about the five customer experience myths that are hampering your business, including:
- Myth: Customers want constant communication. Truth: Customers want valuable communication.
- Myth: AI and self-service make for a better customer experience. Truth: Self-service is great, but humans are still valuable.
- Myth: Customers are afraid of visual engagement. Truth: Visual engagement improves customer experience.
- Myth: Shorter calls result in a better customer experience. Truth: Answering questions results in a better customer experience.
- Myth: Customers want to be amazed. Truth: Customers want effortless engagement.
Ready to learn the details behind each myth and how you can make the move to providing a truly excellent customer experience? Read the complete article on Forbes here: Believing These Five Customer Experience Myths Could Stunt Your Company’s Growth.
Would you like to see how Glance visual engagement solutions can improve customer experience for your business?
About Glance Networks
Glance helps enterprise organizations create the ultimate customer experience with smart, omni-channel visual engagement solutions based around integrated cobrowse, screen share, and one-way agent video. We are one of the world’s simplest, most reliable and secure platforms that enable companies to see, show and share anything online, creating a frictionless path to great experiences in sales, support and customer service. The result is improved customer satisfaction and loyalty, increased revenue growth and operational savings. From financial services and healthcare to retail and travel and leisure, even the most advanced technology and SaaS organizations – we transform the customer experience for today’s business. Learn More »