At Glance Networks, we think conducting business should be simple, collaborative, and visual. We’re transforming the way companies do business online by integrating easy-to-use omni-channel visual engagement solutions (co-browse, screen share, video and more) into the customer experience for instant, relevant, and effortless conversations.
- A financially sound enterprise software company with hundreds of top-tier corporate customers worldwide for our highly-regarded products
- A growing company with a friendly, open, and collaborative culture, where you’ll have regular interaction with top leadership
- Somewhere you can have an outsized impact
- Awarding excellent compensation and benefits including healthcare, dental care, matching 401K, a great vacation package, stock and more
- Conveniently located right on the Minuteman Bikeway in Arlington, MA
- On the 77 Bus line and offering Free Parking for those that drive
Are you passionate about working with customers to transform their business with technology? If so, we are seeking a Boston-based, technically focused leader to engage with our clients throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle – presales through onboarding and adoption. The Solution Architect will be a technical cornerstone of our growing Customer Success team.
- Be the primary technical resource for onboarding new Glance customers
- Interface with Client technical teams to:
- Gather and assess specifications and requirements
- Provide assistance in the development of client relationships
- Address customer’s questions in a comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Instrument customer websites and backend systems with Glance technology
- Work with product development to ensure ease of deployment and provide customer feedback
- Handle escalated technical support issues as needed
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred in a Solutions Architecture, Sales Engineering, or Technical client facing role within enterprise software environments
- Must be able to present both technical and non-technical topics to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Strong sales instinct and enjoys speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Experience within the Call Center or Salesforce.com CRM industry is a plus.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of technical competence and customer satisfaction.
- Great team player and collaborator.
- Loves the intersection of customer experience with the digital economy and business process.
- Must have exceptionally strong technical trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of the following is highly preferred:
- How the Internet works (TCP, DNS, proxies, firewalls, CDNs, etc.)
- Salesforce.com administrative setup (install and configure packages)
- Cloud hosting architecture (AWS AZs, load balancing, DR, etc.)
- Security and privacy compliance (ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Must have the flexibility to travel occasionally.
How to Apply
This is a full-time on-site position at our offices in Arlington, MA. We are only able to consider local candidates. To apply send your Linked-In profile and resume to email@example.com, tell us something about yourself.