- A financially sound enterprise software company with hundreds of top-tier corporate customers worldwide for our highly-regarded products
- A growing company with a friendly, open, and collaborative culture, where you’ll have regular interaction with top leadership
- Somewhere you can have an outsized impact
- Awarding excellent compensation and benefits including healthcare, dental care, matching 401K, a great vacation package, stock and more
- Conveniently located right on the Minuteman Bikeway in Arlington, MA
- On the 77 Bus line and offering Free Parking for those that drive
The Senior SQA Engineer will work with Glance’s existing Software Engineering, Software Quality Assurance, Operations, and Product Management teams to propel Glance software development to the next level. Each team is currently 3-5 people, so there is considerable opportunity for ownership and impact.
Glance’s development processes focus on delivering effortless customer experiences. Product decisions rely heavily on feedback from our enterprise customers (prospective and existing). Reliability, scalability, security, and usability are near and dear to our hearts. And we love hearing our customers say, “Glance just works.”
Our key development priority for 2019 is reviewing and revisiting our technology stack as we scale all aspects of the business. We have built a best-of-breed visual engagement platform. Our mission is to take it to the next level.
Automation frameworks, tests, and test plans will need to be developed, maintained and executed across all of Glance’s desktop, mobile and web applications. Our goal is to implement an even more efficient and scalable test process.
Our testing ranges from front-end UI to back-end functional coverage, as well as API-level automation. If you have more experience in some of these areas than others, but are the best at what you do, then we would like to speak with you!
- We are an entrepreneurial company and are looking for someone who loves to jump in and help out where needed
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are a must
- Some of our folks work from home a couple of days a week, so proactive communication is a must
- Build, organize and maintain test plans, automated scripts, and frameworks for our suite of applications, ranging from web-based to desktop to mobile
- Expand upon our existing API automation suite and test frameworks
- Integrate automated test suites into Glance’s CI Process (Jenkins)
- Identify and recommend new tools and solutions to further advance our existing test strategy
- Take an active role in helping Glance recognize a tangible ROI on automation and testing efforts
- Provide continual improvement to our overall test processes
- Participate in bug triage and release processes
- 10+ years hands-on QA/testing experience
- 4+ years proven automation experience, including building automation frameworks, test suites, as well as writing and maintaining automated scripts
- Intimate familiarity with TestComplete or other automation tools (i.e. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Watir, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of web and Internet technologies, TCP/IP, TLS, HTTP, proxy servers, firewalls, browsers and settings, cookies
- Experience with HTML/CSS and modern web technologies
How to Apply
This is a full-time on-site position at our offices in Arlington, MA. We are only able to consider local candidates. We are unable to sponsor visas. Principals only please. This role reports to the Director of Engineering.
To apply send your LinkedIn profile and resume to email@example.com; tell us something about yourself!