Senior Software Developer – Web Technology
At Glance Networks, we think conducting business should be simple, collaborative, and visual. We’re transforming the way companies do business online by integrating easy-to-use omni-channel visual engagement solutions (co-browse, screen share, video and more) into the customer experience for instant, relevant, and effortless conversations.
- A financially-sound enterprise software company with hundreds of top-tier corporate customers worldwide for our highly-regarded products, used by millions
- Poised for major growth with a new strategic investment
- Somewhere you can have an outsized impact
- A small but growing company with a friendly, open, and collaborative culture, where you’ll have regular interaction with top leadership
- Awarding stock options and great benefits
- Conveniently located right on the Minuteman Bikeway
We’re seeking a senior software engineer with expertise in web applications development. If you want to be a key contributor on software that will be used by millions of people, then this is the place for you.
- Traversing and manipulating Document Object Models in multiple makes and releases of web browser
- Network protocols like HTTP(S), TCP/IP, WebSockets, DNS, and tools like Fiddler
- Creating and consuming web services (REST, SOAP/XML, JSONP, WebSockets
- Website security, remediating security vulnerabilities, OWASP and other security guidelines
- High level of comfort working with vendors, customers, and co-workers across the organization
- Browser extensions
- Security standards, especially enterprise-focused, such as SAML, JWT, and OAuth
- Microsoft .NET including Webforms, Classic ASP, and WCF
- Python / Tornado and/or Node / Express servers fronted by nginx reverse proxies
- AWS services such as ELB, EC2, S3, Route53, Lambda
- SQL and/or Redis
- Salesforce.com: APIs, VisualForce and Lighting Components
- Microsoft cloud application services including Azure, Microsoft Dynamics
- Supporting WordPress website designers
- Image and video coding (JPEG, NG, H.264, etc.)
How to Apply / Contact
This is a full-time on-site position at our offices in Arlington, MA. We are only able to consider local candidates. Principals only please.
To apply send your Linked-In profile and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us something about yourself. Links to any websites, projects, writings, GitHub or StackOverflow account would also be helpful.