Principal or Senior Software Developer – Mobile
At Glance Networks, we think conducting business should be simple, collaborative, and visual. We’re transforming the way companies do business online by integrating easy-to-use omni-channel visual engagement solutions (co-browse, screen share, video and more) into the customer experience for instant, relevant, and effortless conversations.
- A financially-sound enterprise software company with hundreds of top-tier corporate customers worldwide for our highly-regarded products, used by millions
- Poised for major growth with a new strategic investment
- Somewhere you can have an outsized impact
- A small but growing company with a friendly, open, and collaborative culture, where you’ll have regular interaction with top leadership
- Awarding stock options and great benefits
- Conveniently located right on the Minuteman Bikeway
We’re seeking a senior software engineer with expertise in mobile development. If you want to be a key contributor on mobile apps that will be downloaded by millions of people, then this is the place for you. Opportunity exists for engineers with either Android or iOS experience, and here you’ll get to learn and work with both platforms.
- Development of commercial apps on Android (Java and Kotlin) and/or iOS (Objective C and Swift)
- Experience packaging mobile apps for distribution, whether for Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or internal enterprise
- Familiarity with C++, standard C, and computer science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms
- Fluency with XCODE and Apple Frameworks including networking, image and graphics, AVFoundation
How to Apply / Contact
This is a full-time on-site position at our offices in Arlington, MA. We are only able to consider local candidates. Principals only please.
To apply send your Linked-In profile and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us something about yourself. Links to any websites, projects, writings, GitHub or StackOverflow account would also be helpful.