Here’s the scoop
Glance empowers companies to make doing business online easier and more personal through tightly integrated yet modular visual engagement solutions such as cobrowse, screen share, agent video, and more. Glance has out-of-the box integrations with with Salesforce.com, SAP, LiveOps, Zendesk and other solutions. In addition, our offerings integrate with a broad range of customer-facing platforms and tools to quickly provide a connection that is secure and always works. Thousands of large and small companies are using our technology, including well-known names in finance, retail, travel and consumer technology.
Here at Glance, everyone has the opportunity to take on a wide responsibility, do varied and interesting work and make a big impact. There is plenty of opportunity to grow. We’re located in a renovated mill building in Arlington, MA right off the Minuteman Bikeway, so we have quite a few cyclists here and free parking too. Glance is a bootstrapped profitable company, offers 401k matching and has, of course, great snacks.
Customer Success Manager – Solution Architect
Are you passionate about working with customers to transform their business with technology? If so, we are seeking a Boston-based, technically focused leader to engage with our clients throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle – presales through onboarding and adoption. The Solution Architect will be a technical cornerstone of our growing Customer Success team.
- Be the primary technical resource for onboarding new Glance customers
- Interface with Client technical teams to:
- Gather and assess specifications and requirements
- Provide assistance in the development of client relationships
- Address customer’s questions in a comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Instrument customer websites and backend systems with Glance technology
- Work with product development to ensure ease of deployment and provide customer feedback
- Handle escalated technical support issues as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred in a Solutions Architecture, Sales Engineering, or Technical client facing role within enterprise software environments
- Must be able to present both technical and non-technical topics to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Strong sales instinct and enjoys speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Experience within the Call Center or Salesforce.com CRM industry is a plus.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of technical competence and customer satisfaction.
- Great team player and collaborator.
- Loves the intersection of customer experience with the digital economy and business process.
- Must have exceptionally strong technical trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of the following is highly preferred:
- How the Internet works (TCP, DNS, proxies, firewalls, CDNs, etc.)
- Salesforce.com administrative setup (install and configure packages)
- Cloud hosting architecture (AWS AZs, load balancing, DR, etc.)
- Security and privacy compliance (ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Must have the flexibility to travel occasionally.
How to Apply/Contact
This is a full-time on-site position at our offices in Arlington, MA. We are only able to consider local candidates.
To apply send your Linked-In profile and resume to email@example.com, tell us something about yourself.