At Glance Networks, we think conducting business should be simple, collaborative, and visual. We’re transforming the way companies do business online by integrating easy-to-use omni-channel visual engagement solutions (co-browse, screen share, video and more) into the customer experience for instant, relevant, and effortless conversations.
- A financially-sound enterprise software company with hundreds of top-tier corporate customers worldwide for our highly-regarded products, used by millions
- Somewhere you can have an outsized impact
- A small but growing company with a friendly, open, and collaborative culture, where you’ll have regular interaction with top leadership
- Awarding stock options and great benefits
- Conveniently located right on the Minuteman Bikeway
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for Glance products. You will craft our product messaging and positioning – and conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible customer benefits is crucial. In your role as a Director of Product Marketing you will become an expert in our market and customers. Enabling you to craft compelling presentations, marketing docs and sales collateral.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Glance products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products. Product demo’s, videos, presentations, ROI calculators, etc.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing or equivalent experience
- Very strong written and visual communication skills
- Willing to travel 20%
- Excellent people and management skills and high level of comfort working and interacting with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Candidate would ideally have a design background (Software, Architecture, Graphic, Environmental)
How to Apply/Contact
This is a full-time on-site position at our offices in Arlington, MA. We are only able to consider US-based candidates. Principals only please.
To apply send your LinkedIn profile and resume to email@example.com, tell us something about yourself. Links to any websites, projects, writings would also be helpful.