This is Why You and I Need to Visually Engage at Dreamforce 2017 – #DF17
Save your place to visually engage with Glance at Dreamforce 2017 on November 6-9, 2017, in San Francisco, at Booth #1201 and #339.
At Glance, we believe that it’s easiest for you to understand your customers if you can see what they’re seeing. That’s why we provide the world’s simplest, most reliable, and secure enterprise visual engagement platform. Glance transforms the online customer relationship experience for Salesforce users—visually, instantaneously, and securely. Our patented, integrated cobrowsing technology, instant screen sharing, and one-way real-time agent video integrate seamlessly with Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community Clouds.
- Cobrowsing lets reps see what customers are doing while on your company’s web property, masking private information so it never leaves a customer’s browser.
- Screen sharing lets reps show any content, and remote tech support view customers’ screens.
- Agent video lets customers see reps during cobrowsing or screen sharing sessions.
Salesforce customers like Intuit and ConstructConnect use Glance to launch permissions-based, interactive collaborative sessions from Leads, Contacts, and Cases. They know what Forrester says about customer service is true.
Here’s your script for when you visit our booth
When you attend your personal demo or visit us in booth #2101 at Dreamforce 2017, don’t hesitate to ask the following questions:
- How dramatically can cobrowsing reduce my cost of performing customer support?
(Follow up: Is there by any chance a business value calculator available to estimate the savings?)
- What amazing enterprise Salesforce customers are already using Glance?
(Other than Intuit and ConstructConnect, of course.)
- What’s the difference between cobrowsing and screen sharing?
(We love this question!)
- Can I get a riveting personal demonstration of Glance visual engagement in action?
(You bet, step this way…)
We don’t mind if you put a label on us
In Dreamforce 2017 labeling terms, Glance looks like this:
- Themes: Innovation; Enterprise; Customer Support
- Roles: Operations; Sales; Service and Support
- Industries: Financial Services; Healthcare; SaaS; Retail; Travel and Leisure
- Products: Service Cloud; AppExchange; Sales Cloud; Chatter; Community Cloud
And don’t forget to watch the session about the Deloitte Digital Banking Solution (you can also get a demo of the financial solution at the Deloitte booth).
Finally, How’s this for visual engagement?
A map to our booth location:
A few of the reasons the best enterprises invest in Glance visual engagement solutions:
Meet us: Set up a personal meeting with us at the show, or call 888-945-2623.
Know us: Experience an online demo of Glance today.
Read our eBook: Customer Experience Excellence
But most of all, be sure to visit us at Dreamforce 2017! We can’t wait to see you!
About Glance Networks
Glance helps enterprise organizations create the ultimate customer experience with smart, omni-channel visual engagement solutions based around integrated cobrowse, screen share, and one-way agent video. We are one of the world’s simplest, most reliable and secure platforms that enable companies to see, show and share anything online, creating a frictionless path to great experiences in sales, support and customer service. The result is improved customer satisfaction and loyalty, increased revenue growth and operational savings. From financial services and healthcare to retail and travel and leisure, even the most advanced technology and SaaS organizations – we transform the customer experience for today’s business. Learn More »